Above table lists all the available proteins in the ProLego database. Each protein chain (row in the table), has the link to corresponding PDB structure as well as the Topology link for detail analysis of proLeg-topologies. Table column heads can be read as following,
- pdbId: Protein Id [as from Protein Data Bank]
- Chain: Chain Id . as described in the PDB file
- Residues: Number of amino acid in the PDB chain.
- Topology: Link to explore topological representation of the protein
- Molecule: Protein molecule as described in the PDB. and Link to RCSB
- Source: Biological lsource of the proteins