Above table lists all the available domains in the ProLego database, from CATH and SCOP database. Each domain (row in the table), has the link to corresponding domain structure as well as the Topology link for detail analysis of proLeg-topologies. Table column heads can be read as following,
- Db Source: CATH (v. CATH_4.1) or SCOP (ASTRAL_30)
- domId: Domain Identity as provided by respective databases
- Structure Class: Structure Classification string as provided by individual database.
- Residues: Number of amino acids (or residues) in the domain.
- Contact String: Link to explore the prolego topology present in that domain
- Source: Biological lsource of the proteins